Last week’s achievements
* Character profile and direction sent to Flora for Astrid, Autumn, Hikaru, Kylie
* Art feedback round 3 sent for Celty
Gameplay, gameplay, gameplay.
And art and flavor text as I have time or desire.
* Iron out basic balance of battles: how many attacks to end average battle, how many hits can squishy vs. tanky vs. squishy-but-regenerating playable characters survive, how much damage do status effects do, etc.
* Get at least ten passive battle abilities functioning properly
* Send art feedback for at least two characters out of Autumn, Hikaru, and Kylie
* Write descriptions for ten or more equipment pieces
Over 1000 hours in Pokémon X and Y is a clear sign that I value battles in an RPG. It’s no different for my own Dreamblazers! Even though exploration is right there in the title and is absolutely crucial, I still believe that if I can’t get battles right, nothing else matters. Not to me, anyway. =)